Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just after reviews from anyone who has the prolockers fitted,havn't heard much about them lately.How are they holding up?
I have a GQ & put the same thread on the GQ forum but would also like to hear from GU owners as they are the later model Patrol & would prob have more owners with the newer pro lockers & what compressors are you running?
Cheers.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,893 Posts
There pretty much the same locker and diff centre mate so if they fail in one they will fail in the other. ;)

If they work in one they will work in the other. You should have put the post in general discussion section instead of the same post twice.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Mick i think you misunderstood me or i didn't explain myself correctly.What i meant was GU's being a later model vehicle & the pro locker being a relatively new locker i thought there would maybe be more GU's with this type of locker than a GQ,just a hunch.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i run the pro locker in the rear of my gu ute and love it, can leave it on for hours and never leaks. i ran the arb in my gq but had problems with leaks only on the rear one this is why i went a tjm pro locker.

as for compressor s new type arb all the way, great product never missed a beat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts