4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post good **** here

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasn't the thread about 100 ISIS militants killed when they tried to leave classified as good? :lol:
No we need ponies and unicorns and flowers and

less bourbon

·
Premium Member
nissan
5,279 Posts
Are you alright mate. Two interesting threads you've started there. What's up? There is plenty of good **** going on if you can see it, and multi taskin is up to the chicks.

Apparently LOL.

How can we help?

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you alright mate. Two interesting threads you've started there. What's up? There is plenty of good **** going on if you can see it, and multi taskin is up to the chicks.

Apparently LOL.

How can we help?
Not sure,

Bored,

Half way through some wild honey,

Can't see too much,

Naving to really concentrate on typing, this is fun, good stuff seems to be getting less and less.

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mate

but ****

this forum requires I wait 3- secomde til I post

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,667 Posts
I taught a learner driver how to clean mud out the bead this arvo. He just bought a GQ as his first car and went for a blat in the bush involving a few mud holes. Air was pissin out when they pulled in my driveway. They even went back tonight and found the front number plate that came off in a mud hole. That's a good news story for ya.

Rum is good too ;)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,470 Posts
Want good chit?

My 16 year old sister Jordan is here from Ballarat for a visit, only get to see her once a year or so. We've brought her down to Margaret River for a couple of days, have taken her on a lighthouse tour, cave tour, shopping in Margaret River town, went to chocolate factory, had some great meals, are staying in a lovely chalet with spa and tame kangaroos and possums and woylies you can hand feed on the verandah, and just got back from dinner with a very good mate Graham and his lovely wife who live in Yallingup nearby. She is becoming an extraordinary young lady, very polite, smart and great personality (obviously like her big brother) and is a gorgeous kid, very proud of her, love her to bits.

There ya go, better than good ****. (Ok ok... for me anyway) ��

·
Registered
Nissan
500 Posts
My avatar is good **** also.
anyone know of Albert Hoffmann.......hehehe. Or should that be heavy ****....lol

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,795 Posts
Know of Albert, have not used his invention in a long time ... ;)

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,085 Posts
You need to spend some time in the pad thread. Plenty of good **** in there.

Like my pool for instance. My kids are loving it. They are oblivious to the horrible **** of the outside world and are actually walking around with smiles on their dials.

·
Here To Be Entertained
Currently not a vehicle owner
12,085 Posts
And here is a neigh - bour that trotted around for a swim yesterday...
Showed up with a long face, but left very happy.

·
The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
nissan
6,172 Posts
Got invited to a local ******** xmas barbie last night, man can that bloke put on a great do.
There's something alluring about ******* sheilas also, especialy if they can shutup for 5 minutes....lol.

Anyway....after half an evening of knocking back JD shooters, this particular sheila joined a conversation some of us were having about the current events happening around Australia.
Her take on recent events:
The Lindt Choc Cafe should thank the gunman for all the advertising, people will be streaming through the door for years to come.
The mum in Cairns should be given a medal. 8 kids = 16 = 32 = 64 =...............in a few short generations she would have saved the tax payer $Billions.

Sadly I did see the funny side and remember thinking it's the Ozzy way...every cloud has a silver lining, if you look for it.

Cheers....Lionel.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts