Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading to Toolangi Scenic Reserve for the yearly family trip next week, the DSE was of NO help, can anyone tell me what the state of the campsites are like, number open and track closures. The website they pointed me to looked like it was all mainly open, but the woman on the phone said they were closed?????
Cheers Darrin

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
Last I heard most of it was closed still, but that was a couple months ago.

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just got back. all tracks open, bit of fun around campsite/airplane tracks area, few dikcheads around leaving siht all around though, why do people think its cool or funny to do that? A bunch of young idiots in utes left glass and rubbish everywhere, fire roaring, then just took off!! this is just two years after the fires up there.
D.S.E got their number anyway so it'll come back to bite em! Haha

·
Roads are for Toyota's
nissan patrol 4.2
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just got back. all tracks open, bit of fun around campsite/airplane tracks area, few dikcheads around leaving siht all around though, why do people think its cool or funny to do that? A bunch of young idiots in utes left glass and rubbish everywhere, fire roaring, then just took off!! this is just two years after the fires up there.
D.S.E got their number anyway so it'll come back to bite em! Haha

·
Registered
nissan
46 Posts
Yup, all tracks open. Quite a few trees down everywhere, some of which have been cut/moved already and some that have routes around them. Bog holes still holding quite a bit of water. Highest I've seen them in the last 2 years anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts