Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a Torquegas SVI LPG system fitted to my 4.5L petrol Gu patrol, I am looking to refine the tuning of the LPG computer. Does anyone have this system installed on a petrol version. Does anyone know where you can get software/ hardware for connection to the computer??

Any feedback would be good on your experriences with this system.

Thanks
shane

·
Registered
nissan
30 Posts
Hi,

I have a Torquegas SVI LPG system fitted to my 4.5L petrol Gu patrol, I am looking to refine the tuning of the LPG computer. Does anyone have this system installed on a petrol version. Does anyone know where you can get software/ hardware for connection to the computer??

Any feedback would be good on your experriences with this system.

Thanks
shane
Did you manage to get the software to tune the torque gas system I have the same system fitted have to keep going up the coast to tune it ....

·
Registered
nissan/patrol
3,663 Posts
Is the system a signal modifier system. Does it always start on petrol? You may have trouble tuning the system as it simply changes the original ecu's injection pulse and ignition timing much like a piggy back ecu would. It maybe easier to modify the original ecu with nistune and make chages from there but you will need to know how much the signal is being changed. You will find that making changes to the original ecu will change you stock petrol maps so running dual fuel maybe difficult without fual maps.
Another option would be to run another aftermarket ecu and have dual maps tuned and swtched with you gas switch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts