Registered
nissan
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First they drive around in cars broken in half
(see earlier thread)
Now I see this thing getting around Derby for the last week
I'm sure they had a really good reason for doing it
But I have to be honest, it's got me absolutely f*cked what that could possibly be

I know we might be a bit behind the latest fashions up here
But damn, I hope that one never does catch on up here!!!

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
306 Posts
Might be something to do with visibility, possibly night time driving.

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
17,237 Posts
Noice looking bar work,

Farked choice in vehicle.;)

·
Registered
nissan patrol
404 Posts
We stayed at that van park.... and I saw that ute in Lake Argyle.

I think the flouro yellow is just to point out to other road users that they have a fktard heading their way - well its the only reason I could think of...

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
Probably lost a bet. Too pay up they've got to drive around the country with a ridiculously over the top 5 post bullbar and double scrub bar combo.

I couldn't help but notice the colour too.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
I should add that I was confused by tourists for the greater part of my life too. As a youngen I visited an uncle and aunt that ran cattle stations north of Carnarvon . He used to hate 'terrorists' that left closed gates open and open gates closed. 'Bloody terrorists' he'd yell. At the time there were a number of little wars going on around the world. The tv news was filled with terrorist bombings, hijackings and kidnappings. I saw this and thought, 'crikey , there's terrorists out here too?' It put the brakes on my exploration of the areas around the homestead like you wouldn't believe. Visitors were pretty daunting for a while until I worked out they weren't terrorists.

Then by about 12 I worked it out. Tourists aren't terrorists. Terrorists aren't tourists.

A few years later I started working around the nations airports and sea ports and for another 22 years I got confused by tourists and terrorists again .

·
Registered
nissan
2,450 Posts
Maybe they are missing the joint?

Same colour as a banana too........................

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,015 Posts
Holy hell that bullbar is amazing!
Reminds me of the old homemade bars that are common on 40 series Yotas and 60 series Patrols. Looks like they double the weight of the car!

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,574 Posts
That's made me want to go out and buy some yellow paint. then ********s might see me coming.

·
Registered
nissan
354 Posts
Well let's be honest. 5 post bull bars are gayer then 2 men kissing, so they probably painted it a bright colour to try and trick people into thinking they didn't have so much gayness hanging off the front of their cruiser.

·
The Googlest, Apparently!
nissan patrol
15,797 Posts
With the black apple corers perhaps he is just a Richmond supporter.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,673 Posts
That barwork is pretty common up around Rockhampton where it is needed. The choice of 4wd and the colour probably indicates a ghey streak.

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
Only needed if you have the IQ of a bananna bender!

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,846 Posts
I've always wondered why it's called tourist season, when you're not allowed to shoot them.:cheers:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts