Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people time for tyres can't decide between r/t or m/t looking at 35s and I only really take it out to play it towing camper on trips. What are people's experiences on both tyres.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
158 Posts
Hi people time for tyres can't decide between r/t or m/t looking at 35s and I only really take it out to play it towing camper on trips. What are people's experiences on both tyres.
Haven't had any m/t to date but I am currently running the r/t in what works out to a 32 I think. I have been pretty happy with these. They have been on for about 11 months and 15k. Done three trips with them on some sharp iron stone tracks and sandy creek beds and very happy with them. I don't know if I am just getting used to them but they sound quieter now they have done a few k's. Seem to be wearing well so far and knowing what I know about them so far I would buy them again.
Cheers
RD

·
Registered
Nissan
731 Posts
I have the mt’s, don’t think I would have done 1000kms on them yet so can’t really comment, but they were noisier than I expected from brand new, but in sayin that a hell of a lot quieter than the worn mtz’s that I came from

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts