Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a look at the following advert. It's adverted on Montreal Canada but the photos are not in Canada. Plus the vehicle would have to be 25 years old for registration in Quebec as it's RHD (15 for the rest of Canada). Even if the owner brought it in temporarily for his own use he could not sell it here for road use. Would be fun to find the scammer in Aus and ridicule him.

2011 Toyota Land Cruiser VDJ76R GXL MY10 for $100,000 in LAVAL | autoTRADER.ca

·
Registered
nissan patrol
356 Posts
Tis the same one that was for sale here and you will find the link for under the thread for over priced patrols etc. Scammer had just copied and pasted from car sales.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,584 Posts
Unfortunately it isn't a scam. It just another delusional Toyota owner trying it on. That or the missus wants it gone.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is a scam adverted in Canada. The vehicle is obviously not in country and not admissible for permanent entry.

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GU IV
18,548 Posts
It has front and rear air lockers AND a rear LSD! I bet ARB would like to know how he did that :)

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
WOW

Big grey tojo75 worth $100K?

My big grey's now worth $360K!

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
Reactions: Boundry Rider

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
That's the real owners location, not the scammer.
True...
Brain-fade today:rolleyes:

Anyhow, seeing as there's a plate number, any of you QLDers reported it to your states relevant scambusting authority?

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
and just another delirious owner thinking they can charge full price for every mod
The real owner of this landcruiser had a thread in this section ages ago, due to him being a nut and so stupid.
At one stage he was trying to get landcruiser sent back to Japan so that he could show the Toyota engineers what he had achieved lol.

I'll try and find the thread.

I think it could be a egit advert, he was trying to sell it here and might have given up and might be trying the international market .

Found it, it's not the same car, but very similar . If you need a laugh watch the video

http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/general-discussion-18/$250-000-76-series-cruiser-102807/

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,584 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
That was a different toyo Sim. Think Ghostrider number plates and global positioning satalite on the roof! I'd also think that crackpot might be looking for more than a 100k.

http://www.patrol4x4.com/forum/general-discussion-18/$250-000-76-series-cruiser-102807/
Hahahaha I remember that nut job, I nearly fell off me seat laughing when I saw that on the 4WD action Disc.
All his mods were shop bought, admit some big ticket items, oddities too like radar and such:-?
That was around the time I stopped buying that Mag too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts