1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
407 Posts
I think that is pretty reasonable. Just gotta be patient. I know there's a guy on here who's looking at buying a td42 patrol...

·
Registered
109 Posts
re swb

hi mate,

i have sold 2 shorty diesels in the last year and still have my own swb diesel.

yours being red will take a little longer but hand in there and you will get $7500 for it.

the ones I sold were white so sold pretty quickly.
good luck!!

·
Registered
nissan
8,930 Posts
I agree Yom.

I paid $9400 for the white 91 coil cab with roady and 235kms but thats with literally everything; power windows, disconnect swaybars, recaros, tube tray, cab lift, full engineering ect and clean as.

$7500 for a shorty (which aint that in demand unless from comp guys) with next to no mods is pushing it. $5/6k I reckon.

Clean CC Utes and LWB are much more in demand than shorties.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Only for sale for 2 weeks

Its not like money is falling outta peoples pockets lately
Its a buyers market out there,not a sellers market

I looked over 6 months for my GQ and i looked at heaps of them

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Worked out well got a good buyer and I got what I wanted. I'm used to cars going fast but 2 weeks and it was gone so buyer happy seller happy

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Worked out well got a good buyer and I got what I wanted. I'm used to cars going fast but 2 weeks and it was gone so buyer happy seller happy
Good on ya! 23 years old or not the TD42 will allways fetch a good price!!!!!:)

·
BATTLE AXE
nissan
1,333 Posts
Good on ya! 23 years old or not the TD42 will allways fetch a good price!!!!!:)
Totally agree, after buying my secound gq (97 st 4.2 diesel) I looked for months and months before i found this one and the seller was getting offers over what he had advertised it for after i had put a deposit down for it.

Have a good look around and you'll see that GOOD gq's still get VERY good money especially if there 4.2 diesel.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Totally agree, after buying my secound gq (97 st 4.2 diesel) I looked for months and months before i found this one and the seller was getting offers over what he had advertised it for after i had put a deposit down for it.

Have a good look around and you'll see that GOOD gq's still get VERY good money especially if there 4.2 diesel.
Mines pretty much standard, been offered 10 for it but had it since new and not letting it go! Just had it checked out at a diesel injector place,Still on original injectors 300 thoushand plus K's . the guy started it ,drove it and said leave it! But i will be doing them soon.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts