Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all thought id post up some pics of my 4wd i just built for my self its a turbo tb48 built engine gt45 turbo twin wastegates motec ecu and albins 5spd box behind the carbon tripple clutch 35s 4 inch lift the norm **** enjoy tuned at 750rwhp so far on pump fuel

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks Awesome.!! How much boost are you runinng.? Also when you say Albins 5 speed box i guess you mean their, heavy duty gearset installed in a std GU box.?

How much were the gears, and just wondering whether they fit a larger input shaft to the gearbox as well, as this is the weakest link when running lots of hp. The input shaft snaps off because its a relatively small diameter. I have heard other people have made custom large diameter input shafts, and installed these to prevent it ever occcurring again.

:)

·
Premium Member
nissan patrol
267 Posts
kjfhskdjfskdjhjdkjskfskdjhksjdfksjdhkajsdksjdaksdkdksdsdjfksdksdjfhkhweuwejkwbefsdhu

Sorry, i was just wiping the drool off the key board!!!!!

thats bloody nice mate, get some videos up!!

·
Registered
nissan
884 Posts
lol - "just the normal stuff" !!!! Make it sound like 750 atw is just a walk in the park!

Killer install, perfect choice of parts, built well, presented even better. Its a compliment to you.

Very nice.

·
Registered
nissan
502 Posts
ive been hearing abot this thing for a while know been waiting for it to pop out of the works. seen a couple of build pics to. if im thinking of the same person youd be the bloke that put the RB26 in a GU i think that was around 400hp from memory.

this is somthing else though cant wait to see it out choppin. cruizer's and ****

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i built it all myself and yup the rb26 powered one was my last build we are currently running 17 psi and it maxed out the dyno with 1400nm of torque and once the dyno is unlocked more grunt will come ..... the albins is inside the gu case and input to both engine and transfer case have been highly modified to eliminate the (weak link) running a 14 spline input aprox 35mm shaft a hell of alot better than 20 mm stock hahah the gear set works out to about 12k if you supply the gear box and as for build price id rather keep it to my self but if any one wants the same built buy myself save for a new house then hit me up

thanks all will keep you posted as its only the beginning

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
few more pics in the build process of 3 months its hard to see the amount of work gone into it via net and pics but let me tell u everything from the fuel tanks multi fuel pumps internal surge tanks all hidden inside the tank stainless 4" exhaust full rewire of engine the car is ti and originaly 5spd auto so car was converted also all work was performed in house by me and the close help of a few top mates allowing the short build times id still b slaving away now if it wasnt for these ppl thanks heaps

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thats absolutely jaw dropping mate, only a matter of time before someone with the funds and the enthusiasm put something like this together in australia, well done. Keep the pics and info coming mate, footage would be a bonus.

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
thanks all will keep you posted as its only the beginning
Wow. What mods are still to come? Will this rig get used offroad or is it just promo rig for your business? Contact some off the 4x4 mags they would love to do write up on this rig.

·
Registered
nissan
884 Posts
What more can I say than AMAZING. This car and the modifications are a work of art - you must be pleased, and proud to have done that work... That is just insane.

·
Registered
nissan
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It gets used off rd don't worry about that it's not a promo car at all just weekend toy and last car having only 400 hp now sold had to go 1 step up

1 - 20 of 74 Posts