Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1988 MK260 SD33T
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Font Circle Illustration Fruit Vegetable

Well the patrol started blowing blue smoke out of the exhaust yesterday. Pretty sure it's a turbo seal as there is clearly oil eeeping from all intake ports on the block as well as on the wastegate and drain tube.
Can't find any rebuild kits, at least reliable ones.
Can anyone verify if this would be the kit I need? Or alternatives.

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,907 Posts
They appear to be readily available OS but not local so it seems, plenty of ebay kits, this supplier is the same as the one you posted I think.

·
Registered
Nissan
34 Posts
View attachment 543995
Well the patrol started blowing blue smoke out of the exhaust yesterday. Pretty sure it's a turbo seal as there is clearly oil eeeping from all intake ports on the block as well as on the wastegate and drain tube.
Can't find any rebuild kits, at least reliable ones.
Can anyone verify if this would be the kit I need? Or alternatives.
Be our test dummy, I looked a few months ago but seen doesn't suit ht15b and they couldn't verify any difference between ht15 models so I didn't bother

·
Registered
Nissan
34 Posts
I went ahead and got it, I'll be sure to take plenty of pics. Hopefully everything goes smooth 😅
Love to know the end result, my seals went due to previous owner crap oil return line, so I just removed the turbo, the head went now though so I don't need to worry, still like to know for future reference though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts