Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know any good tracks around the Tweed Valley area, dam I wish Meben State Forest was still open!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yeah wish mebbin was open hey. We had a few cars make the trek from the gold coast about a year ago to only be greeted by 3 cop cars and ranger cars. I have only heard good things of that place mainly by dirt bikers. Was so keen that day for some new tracks but never had the please of driving the mebbin. Do u have any vids of that place

·
Registered
nissan
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah haven't got any vids myself but a few mates do, used to be so good out there was hoping someone knew of another place like that.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Mate i dont know of any down there. I have been looking on several occasions but no luck. One of the members on here is from kingscliffe but i cant remember his name. i Am pretty sure he knows the area pretty well. I will try find his avatar pic and let u know.

·
Registered
nissan
1,260 Posts
There is a member called General Lee who lives down at Tweed he might know of something.

·
Registered
nissan
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys I think you 2 are talking about the same guy, I used to work with Lee and he lives at Kingscliff I'll give him a call... Thanks

·
Registered
223 Posts
Lol yeah that's him. Cheers skytrol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts