Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
just bought MT51 from ebay 265/75/16 $925.00 f & b. these are made in Vietnam whether that makes any diffidence time will tell. There very quiet and ride very smooth, new tires make a difference.

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,475 Posts
Update.a little over 3 yrs old,odo is kaput so I'm estimating 50k on these.They have 3-3.5 mm tread left over the TWI,scalloped badly and creating moderate noise but considerable vibration which felt like failing wheel brgs,so I swapped to a set of old A/T Sumitomos and it runs smooth again.The Kumho's are now where they belong,paddock tyres on a farm,never going to buy the brand again,looking for M/Ts in good time for winter
Cheers,G.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Update.a little over 3 yrs old,odo is kaput so I'm estimating 50k on these.They have 3-3.5 mm tread left over the TWI,scalloped badly and creating moderate noise but considerable vibration which felt like failing wheel brgs,so I swapped to a set of old A/T Sumitomos and it runs smooth again.The Kumho's are now where they belong,paddock tyres on a farm,never going to buy the brand again,looking for M/Ts in good time for winter
Cheers,G.
Like all m/t tyres with an aggressive tread pattern, they need regular rotation to ensure optimum tyre life. Less aggressive a/t’s are a lot more forgiving. I’m rotating my MT51’s every 10,000 km.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,475 Posts
Like all m/t tyres with an aggressive tread pattern, they need regular rotation to ensure optimum tyre life. Less aggressive a/t’s are a lot more forgiving. I’m rotating my MT51’s every 10,000 km.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Good luck

Cheers,G.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts