Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Tyre Topic is for members to post about Yokohama Geolandar M/T G003. Post your thoughts on grip, noise, wear, airing down, or anything else you consider of interest to other members.

Rules for Tyre Topics:

Tyre Topics are intended to be information sources. Both positive and negative reports are encouraged.

Tyre Topics are NOT for slanging matches. Any posts which don't contain useful information may be deleted.

Please post first hand accounts only - "my tyres" or "I saw" reports. Any "mate said" or "I heard" stories may be deleted.

Comparisons with other tyres are acceptable, if they contain first hand accounts (see above.) "Buy XXX instead" opinions (without first hand stories to back them up) are not.

Here is what they look like

[/IMG]

The ones that I have are Made in Japan and 10ply rated. Good looking tyre in the flesh

·
Registered
nissan
105 Posts
Just put these on in a 295/70r18 (34.6) and very impressed.
Super agressive and no noisyer than anyother MT ive had. Very similar to my Toyo mt's i had.
Handel well in the dry, any on loose gravel. Havent had them on any other surfaces yet.

·
Registered
Nissan
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These things are very quite down the highway!! Off to do some 4wheeling over the weekend so see how they go there. I'm not expecting any problems

·
Registered
Nissan
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tyres look mint mounted up. Still nice and quiet and they are actually nice and round. Not like the last lot of tyres I had lol. Very good on road and very good in the wet for a Mud Terrain

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Nissan
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from a couple 100kms on a dirt gravel road. Tyres are mint in the loose over hard pack

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts