Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, needing a new set of rubber for me ute, 265/75r16, now def want muddies, just a must here in north qld. im looking at mostly the obvious, bfg km2 , micky t, bighorns or the stt. every one u ask has their difference in opinion. but hardly anyone has been through a full set to find out how long they actually last. yes depending on how they drive and what terrain but a general idea will do. anyone who has first hand experience with these tyres, your help is urgently needed. all at approx 360 a hoop i dont want the wrong ones. cheers keep on trackin

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
all at approx 360 a hoop i dont want the wrong ones.
The Bighorns are dam cheap and work well they should be $100-150 cheaper than the other brands. Every MT I have owned has lastest over 60,000klm and still been legal, 4-6mm tread left, they were MTZs and Hankooks. I have owned Bighorns and rated them but sold them as I was sick off swapping tyres everyweekend, I just run creepys now.

·
Registered
71 Posts
mate I have been selling tyres for the past 9 years I have tried them all and my fav and what I and all my family and friends drive on is the gt radials the best I got was 94000km. and they have a life time warranty too

·
4x4 Addiction
nissan
9,534 Posts
mate I have been selling tyres for the past 9 years I have tried them all and my fav and what I and all my family and friends drive on is the gt radials the best I got was 94000km. and they have a life time warranty too
Wow GTs have very poor range of tyre sizes!! X2 15 inch sizes 6X 16 inch sizes and thats it. None are available in the sizes that I run. Are more sizes getting made?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts