Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slow But Reliable
527 Posts
Just waiting for my Cooper ST's to wear out so that I can get me some of these.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah 285 a tyre way cheaper to put on my car to sell saves me 500 bucks they look good, what iv read about em they ain't too bad. Found another tyre for 239 nankangs think there called prob a bit too cheap tho

·
4x4 Addiction
9,534 Posts
I would buy any cheap AT, more than 95% off 4x4 owners NEVER take their 4x4 offroad, if you put mud tyres on it most buyers will have ZERO need for them so your range off potental buyers will be reduced greatly to the less than 5% that use a 4x4 offroad.

·
4x4 Addiction
9,534 Posts
See whats going cheap but still good quality at your tyre store. Maxxis, Hankook etc..

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
What type of A/T s do u think then ?
Hmmm, Yepoon area eh,

For the purposes of a Sale... I would suggest any of the 4 Rib AT's would be the go... the MT's state 20% road/sand and 80%Mud/Rocks. I know you mob have been getting a drop or two of rain lately but I'd go AT myself 'cause the buyer will want a test drive.

Kuhmo, Federals, etc etc in AT's will be about 210 to 230 a corner.

I just put a set of Kuhmo KL78's on my truck after having Cooper STT's and it's a very nice drive with good handling and heaps better braking which will help impress over other vehicles on the Test drive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts