Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what tyres are people fitting to their new Y62's???
I was planning on getting the new Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 but there is a lot of months lead time and don't like waiting
Cooper's I don't personally like and not interested in
Do BFG do the All Terrain in the right size for them?

Any other thoughts?

·
Registered
nissan
54 Posts
In original size? Well you won't get the Bridgestones - apparently they don't bring them in yet!
We had 2 chewed out and the options for 265/70 18 were Falken or Hercules Terra Trac. Went the Terra Tracs - we'll see how they go...

·
Registered
nissan
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes sorry, am thinking original size at this stage
I think the P3's come in 275/70/18 compared to original spec 265/70/18 so close enough

Was hoping to get the car delivered with the different tyres already on it but am thinking might just get it as is and then wait for the MT's
Looks like the car is finally going to be ready this week (was hoping to have it in June) except for the tyres so they will have to wait

·
Registered
nissan
133 Posts
I've got the Mickey T ATZ P3 275/65/18s on mine they are a good tyre, fairly quite, good grip in both dry and wet, really happy with them, not sure on how many Kay's ill get out of them, probably 40,000 plus as the power wears them down a bit and I usually change tyres well before they are worn out

·
Registered
nissan
932 Posts
Pirelli Scorpions?? That would be my choice for the next set.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts