Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all i have a gq single cab ute with 5" spring lift, 2" body lift and cut front guards with the wider gu diffs and have just bought a set of 375/70/16 (36/15.5/16) MTZ's and was wondering if anyone has used this size tyre or equivelant? Are they going to hit? Do you think they will be to wide? My rims are 16/10 with -44 offset.

·
Registered
438 Posts
this a gee up? youre wondering if you can fit 36's on something with hacked guards, 5inch springs and 2inch body lift? pretty sure they will mate...

·
Registered
227 Posts
i'd assume he's asking about the width.... 15.5!!!

I wouldn't have a clue I only have 12.5, but with GU diffs, are any tyres still under the guards.... but some pics would be good, just out of interest really

Ash

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Since you have already bought them, put them on and find out.

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah sorry fellas i should have mentioned that i was refering to the width and not the height. It's just that someone told me that the gu diffs are only 60mm wider. I was under the impretion that the front gu diff is 75mm wider and the rear is 90mm wider (than gq diffs). So i was going to use 6mm wheel spacers on the front to make the front and rear track the same.

·
Registered
nissan
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll put some pics up after i get the diffs and new suspension in. Wont be long.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Yeah sorry fellas i should have mentioned that i was refering to the width and not the height. It's just that someone told me that the gu diffs are only 60mm wider. I was under the impretion that the front gu diff is 75mm wider and the rear is 90mm wider (than gq diffs). So i was going to use 6mm wheel spacers on the front to make the front and rear track the same.
As Truckster said, just try them.
If the axles are longer and you have -44 offsets then I'm guessing the 6mm spacers aren't worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts