Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just back from trip melbourne to Gold Coast and back. Found front left is feathering slightly on outside block and right front feathering in inside block.

Only less than 6k on the car, should this be fixed under warranty or what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan patrol
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back to
Work tomorrow. Have to leave it till this Saturday.

Should be right from factory though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
268 Posts
Yes it would seem a reasonable condition to expect the vehicle to be sold wirh. Also 6000 km is nothing. ..suggest that costs be shared.

I didn't get to really to assess "as sold" settings as I had a lift installed in the first week I had it

John b

·
Registered
nissan
877 Posts
I had a Subaru Forester in 2003 which was doing similar things to the front tyres. Subaru covered the full costs including replacing one tyre after close to 10,000km. Part of the pre delivery inspection should cover the caster and camber. See if you can get a copy of yours. Have Nissan check the specs and then have yours checked at an independant tyre shop and compare them to the pre delivery specs. Nissan will most likely cover the costs on a vehicle with so few kilometers. (But then we all know how professional Nissan is at times)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts