Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoever put me onto it...thanx heaps. Had several dishes with it and a BBQ. Went down a treat. No complaints from anyone. 100% recommended. (two week randomised double-blind trial.)

I'd like to put a pic up of the bottle but 'photobucket' is down at the moment.

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Where did you get it from, I quite enjoy a "HOT" sauce. Am always into trying new one's. Bought a bottle of Bear Claw Sauce (burns the hair off your pooper) but damned if I can remember where I got it. Must have burnt the memory cells as well. LOL.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got mine at Coles Noosa...had to ask a bumwad where it was...but it was there, along with a heap of other varieties. IGA has it too, according to the Beerenberg website. It is halfway between a Chilli and an Ordinary Tomato. It's not 'ring of fire' stuff.

It's not very costly...$3 something (probably $3.99 but like most suckers, I only look at the $.

·
Registered
nissan
173 Posts
there Worcestershire sauce is pretty damm good too

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Looked for this for the past month and just today found it in my local IGA - it rocks!

·
Registered
nissan
1,422 Posts
Haha, I guess you don't have a high heat tolerance?

Use that stuff like its tomato sauce

·
Registered
nissan
53 Posts
The Beerenberg Spicy BBQ Caramelised Onion is pretty damn good too. Great on cold meats and with mersey valley cheese on crackers.

·
Registered
nissan
1,731 Posts
Saw the Beerenberg hot sauce in the supermarket the other day and thought I'ld give it a go (after reading this thread a while ago).
Hell yeah, this is some mighty fine sauce (when I am able to wrestle the bottle away from my kids lol).

·
Registered
nissan
2,695 Posts
Watch out for the 'Jonny Cash' effect....;)

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
An iceberg may help...

(Polar bear sits down on an iceberg and sings "Don't It Make My Brown Eye Blue"...)

(sorry!)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts