Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol GU 1998 ST 2.8
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am trying to decide between a Flux Capacitor or some Kyrptonite lithium cystals. Has anyone got any thoughts on with one will work best with my current 2.8 litre hyperdrive unit?

·
Allergic to IFS
nissan
1,005 Posts
Definately the flux capacitor the kryptonite lithium crystals will cause your apex seals to crack and your pushrods will start making a funny smell. maybe just replace the whole lot with a giant mouse wheel and a whole heap of mice hyped up on red cordial and crack.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
Maybe use one of those polarisers brock was gunna use on the commondores
Surely anything will help get the 2.8s honkin

·
Registered
nissan patrol
449 Posts
Haha, if you want real ZD30 like power, go a Nuclear Pulse Propulsion (Orion) Engine System. You may need a brake upgrade kit tho.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
587 Posts
I'd go with the TripleQuantumNylarPolariscope, I've seen the dyno results with my own eyes, the dyno was actually bent in half, so we couldnt actually get a report card or an actual figure...

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
You don't need to go to that expense, just make your snorkle and air intake out of hiclones the combined effect will put fuel into the tank and give you an extra 10% performance increase per clone.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Sorry, but you need to replace the Kanooter Valve before you can start putting any of that stuff on. Otherwise you'll radially displace the wangle thrusters, and the whole lot will go kaboom. And when it goes kaboom it will make Hiroshima look like two kids with a firecracker.

·
Registered
nissan
11,119 Posts
dont forget with any of these mods to clean the rear sphincter valves, adds around 13% economy to the equation.
ooh and dont forget them ricer undercar neons. good for around 13 killerwasps.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
81 Posts
No need for engine upgrades, do wat those zip zip cars do and plaster ur car with stickers. Makes it go fully sik, especially if u put the stickers down the front quarter panel.

·
Registered
nissan
101 Posts
Be sure to add some 2 stroke oil to your hyper diesel. Also make sure you EGT's dont go over 3000c.

And fold your mirrors in or they may get blown off and affect the handling

·
Registered
449 Posts
Maybe use one of those polarisers brock was gunna use on the commondores
Surely anything will help get the 2.8s honkin

Brocky put his name on Lada Nivas many years ago!
So anythings possible I s'pose.....

The engines will nae take it skipper!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts