Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

681 - 700 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
G'day. I thought I'd come up with a pretty good username until recently when googling stuff on you tube, I came across a patrol with rego of the same name. It seems someone beat me too it. Ahwell, if you could change my name to Wobbles, that would be awesome. Cheers.

·
___BTDT___
42,515 Posts
G'day. I thought I'd come up with a pretty good username until recently when googling stuff on you tube, I came across a patrol with rego of the same name. It seems someone beat me too it. Ahwell, if you could change my name to Wobbles, that would be awesome. Cheers.
1 bloody post and want a name change already?????? lucky I'm in a good mood.....

Now go into the newbies section and introduce yourself or it is revoked :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
374 Posts
International Section for US

Howdy,

any chance of getting a section in the International posts for USA. looking for similar threads as Canadian's with Part resources and such.

Also how about a name change for me to GR-sharky . Not digging the numbers so much !
:p

·
___BTDT___
42,515 Posts
Howdy,

any chance of getting a section in the International posts for USA. looking for similar threads as Canadian's with Part resources and such.

Also how about a name change for me to GR-sharky . Not digging the numbers so much !
Name change done, as for special section, that's a bit early considering numbers, maybe a little later, why not utilise the Canadian section while we think about it.....

·
___BTDT___
42,515 Posts
Howdy,

I had a long chat to Twinotter who is the Moderator of the International section. Seeing as most internationals post in the normal area of our forum we decided to rename that section Canadian and US, so for normal posting you can use that main section to your hearts content, with agreement I also added a 'For Sale in the US' subsection so you can sell cars and or parts through this, lets see how it progresses, it can always be returned if there is no action.

·
___BTDT___
42,515 Posts
Let's see what you guy's can make of it. If you want to use the for sale bit as an interchangeable parts area as well we can sticky a thread if you like.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Can I please get my name changed to Benno's ST - Nissan originally were going to give me one of those but ended up spending up an ST instead. The username was created whilst I was waiting for delivery.

Cheers, Ben

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey guys can I please have a change to LAST_42

Thanks Admin (y)

·
___BTDT___
42,515 Posts
Hey guys can I please have a change to LAST_42

Thanks Admin (y)
Bloody hell that 1 (instead of an I) in there catches you out, damned if I could work out why I couldn't find you in the databank, anyway all good now, your officially LAST_42.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Bloody hell that 1 (instead of an I) in there catches you out, damned if I could work out why I couldn't find you in the databank, anyway all good now, your officially LAST_42.
Legend thanks mate :cool:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Howdy!

I now feel bad for re-using the username I use in another car-specific forum. What a lack of creativity, huh? Is it possible to change it to BrazilianY60?

Cheers.

681 - 700 of 702 Posts