Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
After 13 od years I took both my seats to a reputable upholsterer and he rewelded the broken bar on the drivers seat, common issue on many 4x4's not only Nissan, and then re padded the seats to suit what I wanted, did a great job still suing original covering and only a couple of hundred, maybe worth checking around and getting a few prices. Mine have been done a couple of years now and are really great.

·
Registered
nissan
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After 13 od years I took both my seats to a reputable upholsterer and he rewelded the broken bar on the drivers seat, common issue on many 4x4's not only Nissan, and then re padded the seats to suit what I wanted, did a great job still suing original covering and only a couple of hundred, maybe worth checking around and getting a few prices. Mine have been done a couple of years now and are really great.
yeah was thinking of doing that, just wanted another seat to use while its at the doctors ,cheers.

·
Registered
nissan
2,413 Posts
Rail on mine snapped half way through a 4000km trip, bloody uncomfortable I can assure you.
Fixed it with a piece of 25 x 25 square tubing from bunnings and a couple of tack welds, never break again.:cool:

·
Anger management pi$$es me off
nissan
7,539 Posts
This was what I was going to do, and get them re-shaped a little. Had a quote the other day of 2k lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts