Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day Guys,

Recently I had work done on my old beast (2001 3.0) and it came back with the vacuum hoses all out of place. The shutdown is the worst problem with the vibrations through the truck.

Has anyone got a map, diagram or similar of where all the vac hoses in the 2001 3.0 motor go, that they are willing to share?

I got the important ones to the dawes valve sorted thanks to Chaz's page, ta mate.

Thanks in advance.

DW

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Hi DW, if you are referring to the two hoses on the throttle body, have you tried to swap them around?

From memory, the one that goes to the main butterfly on the throttle body only has vacuum on shutdown, without it, your engine will vibrate as you described.

I will see if I can dig up any pictures of the setup tomorrow arvo...

Cheers,
Whitie

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah tried the straight swap Whitie but it made no difference. I figure there's other problems, especially when two hoses were just blocked off and they weren't originally

·
Registered
2,702 Posts
Yeah tried the straight swap Whitie but it made no difference. I figure there's other problems, especially when two hoses were just blocked off and they weren't originally
No worries DW, hopefully this will help :)

ya back whitie, long time no see.
Not by choice ol' mate :lol:, long hours at work atm, hope to be a bit more active in a couple of weeks :(

:cheers:

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Many Thanks Whitie.

I'll get tracing this week and see what we can come up with.

Cheers

DW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts