Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, in todays mail came a letter from Nissan saying that I can go into my local Dealer and get fitted free wheel nut postion indicators because of a number of alloy wheels falling off!
I knew from the forum about some guys seeing their wheels disappearing into the sunset before their eyes.
Well, here is what they say.
" Nissan has recieved isolated reports of alloy wheels becoming loose where the wheel has not been properly tensioned, fitted or rechecked following a non-professional wheel refit. Genuine nissan alloy wheels must be installed, tensioned and re-tensioned as directed by the owners manual."
Recommended action.
To ensure that the genuine nissan alloy wheels on your vehicle have been installed, tensioned and re-tensioned as directed by the owners manual, Nissan requests that you contact your nearest nissan dealer who will check your wheel nut tension and fit 12 wheel nut position indicators free of charge."
Keeps going and not saying much from there. says to see a video on Nissan Australia: Shift The Way You Move. Cars, 4x4's, Dealers and or call customer service if there is a problem on 1800 035 035

·
Registered
nissan
1,571 Posts
hahaha, I only received a SMS today saying to call Nissan and quote this number P0350

Thought it was this ,not sure if I want Yellow wheelnuts

1 - 3 of 3 Posts