Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Patrol 4x4 Admin
nissan
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A number of changes are being made to the Vendors section on the forum with two Vendor levels being introduced. These levels will be known as "Supporting Vendor" and "Premium Vendor". Both offer a range of different opportunities for the promotion of your business on Patrol 4x4.

If you are a vendor with a post in the vendors section that has been active within the last 2 months, you can learn more about these levels and what's on offer at:

Vendor Registration

If you are a new vendor looking to promote your business, or can not see the Premium Vendor and Supporting Vendor information on the aforementioned page, please PM me providing details of your business and I will give you access so that you may learn more.

In addition, when we remove the old classifieds section from the forum (within 1-2 weeks), the new vendors sections will also commence. At this time only Supporting and Premium Vendors will be allowed to conduct any form of business promotion on the forums. Any vendors that have not registered at that time will have their current vendor threads removed from the board. No new threads will be able to be started in the Vendors section from this time onwards until the change is complete.

If you should have any questions, please PM me.

·
Registered
nissan
6 Posts
Hi Terry,

Radflo USA have asked me to see if it would be possible to open up a group buy deal on radflo shocks for your membership. We have alot of members here running the shocks and would like to extend a group buy bulk discount to those interested.

if you would like to call me my number is 0428 292 839. Otherwise I look forward to your reply.

Kind Regards
Dan Kozaris
KPD4x4.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.