Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes its gone but there were 10 PAGES of vendors before = 180-200 odd vendors (some doubled up). Excellent for the members with plenty of choice. see-> Vendor Display (Expiring Shortly) - Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum

Now we have just 10 all up, maybe Im a bit slow, but to me that sorta says a lot about the pricing options for some of these people, who may make 2 sales a year out of the vendors, but are normal business'.

The members are the ones losing out here.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
Yep, lower the price and maybe that would encourage more vendors, with more vendors there might be more members that'll come to the party too

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
By my watch over half the vendors who had advertised were no longer active on the forum anyway and a large majority of them were just blokes without an ABN working out of their back shed for a few bucks. If they thought it was worth it they should pay the royalties and claim what they can at the end the tax year.

Most of the vendors who were active have paid up in whatever amount they deemed applicable for their services.

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
All good this end Yom, I have an ABN, am retired and work out of my shed, I make good quality products, luv the forum and the people on it and enjoy hand making things to sell as many members will agree.
I have gained a heap of knowledge from this forum and thanks to all, I make a few bucks out of it and it covers what I paid to be a supporting vendor.
You can't run a forum like this for peanuts as you would know, so a few bucks to me is chicken *****. so, the less vendors on here, the better for me and my happy customers, cheers, THE FERRET.:D

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
Yom, So for the ABN holders your issuing Tax Invoices so they can claim for Marketing and Promotions with the Tax Man?
Do your have an ABN representing the forum?

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,715 Posts
All good this end Yom, I have an ABN, am retired and work out of my shed, I make good quality products, luv the forum and the people on it and enjoy hand making things to sell as many members will agree.
I have gained a heap of knowledge from this forum and thanks to all, I make a few bucks out of it and it covers what I paid to be a supporting vendor.
You can't run a forum like this for peanuts as you would know, so a few bucks to me is chicken *****. so, the less vendors on here, the better for me and my happy customers, cheers, THE FERRET.:D
You Capitalist!:grinroll:

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
You Capitalist!:grinroll:
Heh heh, with a bit of luck I'll be the only one on the vendors section, a new patrol would be nice, I could branch out into all sorts of things, winches, sliders, tents and the list goes on, Nahh, ten hours a day in the shed and 5 hours on the laptop is enough for an old codger like meself!!;)

·
Administrator
4,576 Posts
So for the ABN holders your issuing Tax Invoices so they can claim for Marketing and Promotions with the Tax Man?
Do your have an ABN representing the forum?
FFS this has been covered before. Yes is the answer to both questions there.

I'm a little over thread after thread on the same topic with whinging and bitching. The forum has undergone changes yes. You may or may not agree with the changes but truth is it is what it is now.

Don't like it? Well get used to it and stop bitching and starting threads like this every second day. If it is that much of a problem then you know what..............

NissanPatrol.com.au Forum

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
Whatever, it has no effect on me but I'm trying to look out for others. You don't want to get yourself in a mess with the ATO.
I will not speak of it again!

·
Administrator
4,576 Posts

·
Premium Member
nissan
2,306 Posts
Heh heh, with a bit of luck I'll be the only one on the vendors section, a new patrol would be nice, I could branch out into all sorts of things, winches, sliders, tents and the list goes on, Nahh
Hey Rod before we know it you will be offering finance options . lol ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts