Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. Been reading the forum but not much to add until my y62 is here. As it turns out my MY21 y62 is due for pickup this week....woot.

anyway I am a South Aussie living in Vic and not close to the car scene here in Vic. Anyway I need an exhaust for the y62 and I have 2 spare 3.5” magnaflow mufflers that I want to use on it, and I want a custom ss exhaust to go with it. Any advice on who is good in the Moorabbin or SE suburbs area? Also debating about throwing some pacemaker headers on to. Before I get crucified on why 3.5” I do have plans for a Harrop supercharger and just want to do it once. Be keen to hear thoughts

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,633 Posts
Hi all. Been reading the forum but not much to add until my y62 is here. As it turns out my MY21 y62 is due for pickup this week....woot.

anyway I am a South Aussie living in Vic and not close to the car scene here in Vic. Anyway I need an exhaust for the y62 and I have 2 spare 3.5” magnaflow mufflers that I want to use on it, and I want a custom ss exhaust to go with it. Any advice on who is good in the Moorabbin or SE suburbs area? Also debating about throwing some pacemaker headers on to. Before I get crucified on why 3.5” I do have plans for a Harrop supercharger and just want to do it once. Be keen to hear thoughts
Not exactly south east, but Unique Exhausts in Bayswater does good work. Last time I checked with him he had a 6 week waiting list.

·
Registered
'14 Y61 ZD30 CRD M/T ST
2,519 Posts
After a recommendation on here I went to Dandy Exhausts to have an EGT bung welded to my turbo downpipe. Their shop looked really tidy and they seemed to know what they're doing. They had a gorgeous old Ford Falcon up on a hoist for a new exhaust while I was there and from what I could see their fabwork looked spot on.

dandyexhausts.com.au

1 - 3 of 3 Posts