Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Where do you wish to head ? ( Nth, Sth, East or West ) And from where ?

·
Registered
nissan
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We live in C ockatoo (it wont let me spell c ock ) and have all the camping gear etc if there is an overnighter that is fine too.

Any direction is fine :)

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,962 Posts
its really dry atm. . . id suggest getting the camping gear and going for a tour round Aberfeldy-Thompson dam area. . . nice touring over there, and things to see, places to camp, fish, shoot,

trig track, army track, cmf track, one speck track, all that area is nice. visit walhella, and the dam, visit baw baw, and coopers creek. its a good weekend. probably a bit different from what your used to in gembrook etc.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,962 Posts
walhella is north of Traralgon. its pretty much all rock and shail. . . anyone showing up on pede's is gonna cry.

road tyres have heaps of grip on that stuff.

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
Hey I used to live in ****atoo a few year ago, new misses thought too far out, Too far out from the **** hole I say. I agree wallhala area, Donellys ck, Merringtons area. and still easy to exit in rain. Access via across Thompson dam.

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
What is with not being able to spell cok a too ???? its a legit town and bird!!!!!

·
Registered
Nissan
228 Posts
What is with not being able to spell cok a too ???? its a legit town and bird!!!!!
I used to live in Sth. West W.A. on the Blackwood river.

There is a town in the middle of the best marijuana growing country in W.A. named Mullulup.

Mull up was the name on the 'Welcome to...' sign so often, I think they gave up correcting it in the end.

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
I'm keen as to head out this weekend! could do an all nighter also.

Have been wanting to check out the walhalla region for months!

If somethings happening, count me in for sure.

TF

·
Registered
nissan
714 Posts
Dunno. i'm keen but i'm not gonna go on my own. .. depending on the weather. If this rain comes in i'm still keen to go, but definately not by meself.

What're you doing discomuzz?

Pijil what you keen for?

TF

·
Registered
Nissan
228 Posts
...What're you doing discomuzz?...
The more I listen to the weather reports the more I get nervous.

They are talking about 50mm in Melbourne and MORE the higher up in the ranges you go.

Not really keen on white water rafting through camping grounds.

I plan to be sitting in my computer room with a few cold beers and central heating.

I'll keep an eye on the thread, but at this stage, I am a non starter.

·
Registered
nissan
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so are you boys going up or what???
Dunno. i'm keen but i'm not gonna go on my own. .. depending on the weather. If this rain comes in i'm still keen to go, but definately not by meself.

What're you doing discomuzz?

Pijil what you keen for?

TF
Having fun :)

Love to see new places, don't have a winch so anywhere is fine ;)

Can leave ****atoo anytime sat..............

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,962 Posts
Having fun :)

Love to see new places, don't have a winch ......
Go to walhella. seriously. . . visit the thompson dam, aberfeldy, coopers creek, and walhella, you can have a poke round, its awesome. and you dont need to get stuck.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts