Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissangqpatrol
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Finally found a complete Dual Volt Gauge system that fits in the GQ dash with an added bonus of a dual USB connector. Just wanted to share with you guys who are thinking of adding Volt meters but were not sure which way to go. This set up is easy. I always worried about battery levels when camping for a few days running the waeco 80. It never let me down but it was always a worry in the back of my mind so now I have the comfort of knowing how things are after a few days camping. I have added a power cut off switch for when the GQ is parked at home for months without being used. (only used for camping trips)

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Nice - where did you get the panel?

Can you vary the back light, as it may be quote bright t night. I have a large temp gauge where you switch are and its bright at night

·
Registered
nissangqpatrol
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey TANK,
Yes mate impressed with the setup after a nice night drive last night.
The picture i posted is enhanced through photoshop mate to add some colour. They are giving off just the right amount of light. It comes with the following when you buy it...
1 x USB
1 x volt meter
1 x cig socket.

Jay car sell them here but super expensive. Jay Car buy these from this company in bulk orders.

I got 2 sets and added the extra volt meter to the dash setup. The other one i use in the back for charging fiddly things while travelling and a small inverter for camera battery recharges.
Works great.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts