Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it’s been a long time between drinks, unfortunately you all dropped the ball and haven’t organised anything for awhile. So after doing some mods to the old patrol I’ve been keen to get out and head bush but haven’t had the chance so I’m in need of an excuse to get away...

lve been planning on doing this for awhile but once the whole Covid thing hit I figured id wait till things get better.
As I’m working locally now I and very flexible so I’m happy to try sus out a date that suits the FIFO workers the best and am happy to do a trip that is either a A-B style trip or one that has a base camp and we do day trips out from there.

So feel free to tag new or old members or send them a message/call if there not on the the forum anymore and let see if we can bring back the trips and banter that the other states are envious of.

Heres a pic to get the attention of the young kids who don’t have an attention span, if there’s any kids on here anymore???

@Heavensent @klappers @Sydo @Leethal @madk1w1 @Thrasher @metric @geordie4x4 @

·
Registered
Nissan
6,934 Posts
Great work mate.
Will see what suits most and go from there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Hi Boyd, I was waving to you at the intersection of the south west highway and Byford pub.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,356 Posts
Hi Boyd, I was waving to you at the intersection of the south west highway and Byford pub.
Clicked in who it was after you past by haha.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,356 Posts
Im gonna say as much a longer trip, like the Holland Track, is great trip, having a base where people can still make a day trip if thats all they have available is good.

Easier to get few extra members along to catch up.

As much as most of us have done Harvey to collie area alot, its still good to play and just catch up.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,356 Posts
Que Boyd’s fuel tanker joke...

Nice little camper Ray.
Are you still FIFO?
Im more keen to see a shoot out between the y62 and DBs duramax.

·
Registered
Nissan
6,934 Posts
Im more keen to see a shoot out between the y62 and DBs duramax.

Well the duramax doesn't drive and Dave can only drive one car at a time

·
Registered
nissan
964 Posts
Hope to make it, assuming the dates work out and the stars align.

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
So it's good to see all those in WA are still pretty#$%%&¥ useless when it comes to trip organisation.
I spoke to Boundry Rider last night about it, I don't have a running 4wd and currently unemployed so see if and when it happens before Christmas next year may tag along with someone

1 - 20 of 108 Posts