• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wa forum meet up
4th-7th march 2011
This is a public holiday weekend on the Monday.
I have picked 4 locations for you to pick from please only vote if you are interested to come.
This will be a family fun weekend and everyone is invited to come.
I will keep the poll open until the end of November so we can confirm a location

If anyone else has some places in mind let me know and I am happy to add them.

Murchinson off road adventures
Located east of kalbarri
the cost will be $35 per vehicle per night, this includes camping, full use of all the 4wd tracks, free use of the kayaks and free use of the archery.
they do have a small number of rooms available for those of you who don’t want to camp, The cost for a room is $50 per room per night .
this is there website
Murchison Offroad Adventures

waroona dam
located in waroona
cost is free you will need to be fully self sufficient as there is only toilets here no power source. There is a good chance the dam will be closed to water sports but you can still swim there.

Wedge island
Cost is free
Located north of Lancelin on the sand dunes again you need to be fully self sufficient this is beach camping with plenty of sand to play on. You can fish and surf up this way.

Coral bay caravan park
This would be more of a relaxation place to go with awesome fishing swimming snorkelling and diving I am not to familiar with the area so unsure if there is a lot of 4x4ing to do.
PEOPLES PARK CORAL BAY

cheers
Roddo

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
dont forget to vote so i know its worth my wild to put it together.

·
i like it dirty
1,325 Posts
yeahhh MOA, if the mavs done by then ill have a fair mates tag along aswell, all own gqs aswell

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Roddo,
I'm home that weekend but don't get in till Friday night so I would probably leave around lunch time Saturday.
I reckon MOA would be the place to go. Heard it's really good up there.
Cheers,

Glenn

·
Registered
316 Posts
Spewin cant make it.....ill be at steep point then! oh yeah!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
I'm pretty keen for any of the locations :)

I'll keep a eye on the thread, got a mate who might be able to come as well - although he doesnt have a Patrol, he has a Pathfinder.... If he's welcome? Its still a nissan LOL! (and he may be getting a Patrol soon too..)

Cheers
Adam

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
come on guys there are a heap more wa ppl then just the ones that have voted.

·
Registered
502 Posts
i could be keen for MOA but already half way throught organising a trip for march with freinds all the way to coral bay over a couple of weeks

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi

MOA sounds great, Coral Bay is absoultely beautiful but a bit too far for only 4 days as two days would be driving there and back.

K

·
Registered
296 Posts
Waroona if its just the weekend.. wedge has lost its appeal and north is to far to enjoy if you have to drive two days out of the four...

If it was longer MOA would be a good trip, real car breaker..and heaps of fun.

·
Registered
64 Posts
should make it easter long weekend ill be there for sure (april its a 5 day long weekend

·
Registered
916 Posts
If im not sent away for work Im defo keen, Is anyone else gonna bring kids, I'm not sure whether to bring our son who would be 12 months old next March, has anyone else had much camping experience with young kids, is it do-able or better off leaving him with grandma

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
send maxwell a pm he just went away with his young fella.
i recon it will be great to get families coming.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts