Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all sorry about yet another post I did try to delete or modify the other on querying about the trip but couldn't work it out.

Ok so we have decided to head out to Waroona dam early Saturday (27th) morning and get out on the tracks and take it as it comes if everyone is still entertained by what Waroona has to offer we will set up camp, as a boys weekend have a few beers, cook up a good BBQ feed and spin some yarns.
In the morning we can decide weather to hang around Waroona or move on to Harvey or Brunswick (if we didn't already the day before) hit the tracks again and head home in the arvo on the Sunday. Either way it will be a great weekend had by all.

So far myself and a friend are going and will have a few mates in the car with us.
We aren't young muppets but still enjoy some tinny's around a camp fire a good yarn and some spirited driving. We definitely won't be going out to get maggot and destroy our cars just a good boys weekend. We have all our own recovery gear and both cars are well enough equipped patrol 5" 35s.

So anyone else interested in coming along.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
262 Posts
yeah im interested... only 2" on 33's though so as long as you dont mind dragging me through if it gets too hectic hahah

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Easy as bud no stress at all, until we get to Harvey Brunswick I doubt there will be much you'll get stuck on it is a patrol after all lol

·
Registered
nissan patrol gu
4 Posts
Hi I'm interested to being also not interested in wrecking the patrol either don't mind a couple of beers though 2inch lift on 33 but do have a winch to help pull anyone out if needed

·
Registered
A45 AMG, Ranger :(
1,163 Posts
Dammit working, my part of the world to, always good to head out with new people.

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi I'm interested to being also not interested in wrecking the patrol either don't mind a couple of beers though 2inch lift on 33 but do have a winch to help pull anyone out if needed
Good **** man I'll send you a pm gonna me a great weekend.
Dammit working, my part of the world to, always good to head out with new people.
Msports you working the whole weekend?
Could give me a buzz and catch up with us out there!

·
Registered
A45 AMG, Ranger :(
1,163 Posts
Yeah mate 3 days over the weekend :( might have to come down with something.

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ha ha well I was going to say or pull a sicky lol

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
You alive Kimba!!
Long time no hear, thought I saw your wagon for sale on Gumtree?

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry Kimba I must have missed your post there your more than welcome bud ill send you a pm mate

·
Registered
nissan
2,202 Posts
You alive Kimba!!
Long time no hear, thought I saw your wagon for sale on Gumtree?
Hey greg! yeah mate not wrong, not browsing the forum very often at all anymore haha

good spot mate, she was up there for a few days, bank account needed a boost but i managed to sort a few different funds out so its all daisies for the time being and i can keep her!

u still fifo mate?

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
Yeah 8/6 fly Fridays get on site at the moment
Good to hear you not selling her, you spent to much $$$ and time

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You should come madK1w1 it will be a good weekend

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So shaping up to be a real good weekend we have about 5 cars 8 people going so far still happy for others to tag along

·
Registered
nissan
182 Posts
Still haven't been Greg? I'm heading up mullewa fri sat for a quick goat and donkey shoot, went up 3 weeks ago and got 40. Laverton was epic. 17 camels 2 dogs. Heading down boyup Sunday after mullewa so can't make it but might c u guys on the road.

·
Registered
nissan 4.5
183 Posts
Spewing im gonna be at work for this

·
Registered
nissan
4,831 Posts
Still haven't been Greg? I'm heading up mullewa fri sat for a quick goat and donkey shoot, went up 3 weeks ago and got 40. Laverton was epic. 17 camels 2 dogs. Heading down boyup Sunday after mullewa so can't make it but might c u guys on the road.
All about timing and me mates has been shyte!!!!!!!!!

We need to catch up and organise something:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts