Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WA to Cape york june/july 2011

Gday all im just putting my feelers out there to see if anyone in WA is heading to Cape york or is keen to in june/july 2011. I've had a couple of mates pull out on me but i figure if i dont go now its just not going to happen and this trip is a must. I have 6 weeks holidays up my sleeve so i thought a week to drive east a month in the cape and a week home (i live in Karratha). A bit of a rushed trip but thats all the time i can get off work. So if your keen let me know.
Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
316 Posts
hey mate, i might be in!Im in Exmouth and heading north early april......to travel round oz so i guess ill be doing the cape around that time maybe.....stay in touch and ill let ya know where im at around that time. Cheers

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I was thinking of leaving Karratha around 22-23 of may and leaving Queensland around 25th of june give or take a day to head home however the missus thinks she might be able to get time off work so she can come with me if i head over east around june/july instead of may/june so i will keep anyone who is interested updated. No matter what i am heading to the cape.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quick update on the trip looks like it's definitely going to be June-July that's 100%. I have holidays booked from 30th of may till 19th of july & i am waiting for conformation for my partners leave so i can nail down some dates for a itinerary
I'll keep you updated as much and as soon as possible so you can organize from your end
Cheers Toby

·
Registered
nissan patrol
102 Posts
trip

Hello Smokescreen, Me and a mate will be hitting the cape from Mackay a week eitherside of the june july school holidays. We plan on doing the CREB track and OTL on the way up to the top. How is Karratha these days i used to live in Pannawonica and karratha areas. Got some good spots for over there.

:cool:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi troll42 Karrathas warming up and we are getting ready for a early cyclone season and hopefully plenty of rain. Me and the boys took our dirt bikes thru to Panna the other day we rode up the Fortesque river cut thru the back tracks and came in the back way by the Panna airport not a bad ride. Might see you at the tip next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.