578 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
have got a set of flars for it going to get them colour coded
also change to late model headlights and parkers

·
Green Machine
nissan
881 Posts
Hey mate, pretty sure they have a smaller plunger in the pump and may have smaller rods, not sure though.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
Thats got a leaf cab Bull Bar, if you put the factory style flares you probably then would want a new bullbar to even it up.

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not going to running big psi on the turbo setup think its a 10mm plunger in that model but pump will be calibrated while setup is being carried out but wont be for a while yet got to much work on

yes its a dx front bar no flars so its 25mm per side smaller and thats why ill be making the tube front bar thanks for the heads up though

·
Registered
Nissan
260 Posts
Looks tidy mate. How come you went from a wagon to a ute? I'm thinking of going the other way so I have more seats, but would probably regret getting rid of my ute!

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
panel damage and also doing a mature age apprenticeship as a carpenter only running KCWORKS tube barwork on the side but still fully time really lol never get a break would love to do a bar up for the ute just dont get time

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
You should park it next to the blue and silver GQ your wrecking out down the back, that will make it look really small :)

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a few pics new rims and tyres black 16x8-23 and maxxis 315/75/16 and colour coded flars are on need to make up some new mud flaps up for the back i think

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
wow gone from 37" crawlers ...to commodore tyres :)

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bit of a update
widows got some limo tint
got some slim line weather shields
put st seats out of a wagon and console
new dash mat
new late model headlights and parkers
garden edging flares
thumper 6000k h.i.d kit
and ti grill still waiting on my nissan badge
still stock height have got some 3'' flexy coils to put in and 8''toughdogs are on order
got to pick up chassis chop and diff for coil conversion in the next couple of weeks and then start all the bar work on her

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alloy bar has seen better days looking at it makes me wont to pull my finger out and get one bent up asap

·
Registered
628 Posts
hi mate hows the coil conversion coming along.. did ya take any pictures?

cheers

kyle

·
Registered
nissan gu
168 Posts
I Like the headlight up grade, did you up grade the parker/blinker too? i was told they didnt fit the 99 gu, thats now on my list to do

·
lawless
nissan
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I Like the headlight up grade, did you up grade the parker/blinker too? i was told they didnt fit the 99 gu, thats now on my list to do

they go straight in parkers with new lights also got led kit off jet 6

1 - 20 of 458 Posts