Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92-94 GQ Y60 Steering Wheel $1000

I’m after a steering wheel that is pretty much extremely close to new, that someone has taken off in the first fews years and then stored away or someone that ordered a new steering wheel but never installed it.
Absolutely not interested in one that has play on the top off the steering, sun fading, cracking, scratches or marks. This is a genuine offer for a hard to find steering wheel in this condition.
PLEASE- serious sellers only

·
Registered
nissan
520 Posts
I too have been down this path and ended up getting one for myself. Mind you I had to part out 20+ cars before I found one. I actually bought the car to part because I wanted the wheel. Just before I found it was going to have my original one leather wrapped professionally. was quoted $550 to have it wrapped by a trimmer in Thomastown VIC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It’s insane, the part the kills me is I know there would be people out there would have had changed them very early when new & have been sitting the boxes for years as these cars where very common, my search continues.

·
Registered
nissan
520 Posts
It’s insane, the part the kills me is I know there would be people out there would have had changed them very early when new & have been sitting the boxes for years as these cars where very common, my search continues.
The same thing is with the tb42 air boxes and main fuel tanks. These were removed when LPG was in its hey day and thrown away. Now everyone is going away from LPG and want the original bits back but they are super hard to find.........

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Have a look on Facebook's Marketplace forum. I saw one advertised yesterday.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks grace! For looking for me, unfortunately I’ve seen that one in person and it has light cracking on the back of it, very common on these steering wheels.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I recently got quoted $350 from a motor trimmer in Adelaide to freshen up my TI steering wheel which i thought was expensive , and i'm also looking for a good condition EFI air filter housing which at the moment is difficult to find and the higher the demand the higher the price

1 - 7 of 7 Posts