Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas i put a wanted add in over a week ago and got no replies so thought i would try hear im looking for a good td42 gq wagon prefarabley turbo willing to pay good money for the right car. let me know what you got cheers Tye 0409269977

·
Registered
nissan
1,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well willing to travel im in qld. and as mentioned willing to pay good money for the right car.

·
Banned
nissan
477 Posts
Good luck... Took me almost five months to find mine. There are good ones out there, just be patient

·
Registered
nissan patrol
91 Posts
how big is your budget because i know of a gu in very good condition and well set up but were talking round 50k well thats the price he has on car sales

·
Banned
nissan
477 Posts
I have a spare LWB with RB30 if you want to do the swap. I was just about to do this but finally found a good diesel one and bought it.

Body is almost rust free, very good considering what most GQ's are like. It is running sweet now, a days work and it would pass rego and you could drive it up. I am in western Sydney though.

·
Registered
331 Posts
i found a good one on car piont in a few weeks also trading post i find has a few most of the time
I know of one going cheap in perth but it has a bit of rust, it has done 300 000 i think and is not turbo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts