Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cruisin for a bruisin
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Braden Tagg XRO Racing, has resurfaced as TubeFab Offroad.

Don't deal with them unless you want to lose your money.

I was talking to a friend of mine last night, actually a newbie and he bought a Prado but we won't hold that against him, and they contacted him with an offer too good to be true. Their mistake was to put Braden Tagg as the contact.

Reactions: bloke83

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,657 Posts
I've been spreading the word too.
He hasn't changed his spots.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have removed my signature from change.org for this scumbag. There is a go fund me also. How is this possible? I though these were trustworthy organizations. A friend warned me to research him i hope people pass on the warnings.

·
Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
26,098 Posts
Good thread dig = 6yrs ago. :unsure: :) Can't remember if he has been worked over thow.

Foo

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,657 Posts
Good thread dig = 6yrs ago. :unsure: :) Can't remember if he has been worked over thow.

Foo
Great thread dig. I just reported him to GoFundMe. Hope the fckr gets deported.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,201 Posts
I have removed my signature from change.org for this scumbag. There is a go fund me also. How is this possible? I though these were trustworthy organizations. A friend warned me to research him i hope people pass on the warnings.
There are plenty of warnings on him here in numerous threads.

·
Registered
nissan
1,177 Posts
Lots of people ripped off by him but some got justice.

They may have got justice, but did any actually get products they paid for or their money back ???

I was also burned by this fellow, such a shame, as i honestly really liked his work, he should have gone on to do great things, when you have his skills and heaps of customers with money, i don't know how you stuff it all up so bad ? 😟

·
Premium Member
nissan
7,030 Posts
They may have got justice, but did any actually get products they paid for or their money back ???
I know that a court order was issued for him to pay them back as well as pay a fine. I've no idea whether he complied with the court order but his looming deportation might suggest not.

I was also burned by this fellow, such a shame, as i honestly really liked his work,
I never heard any criticism of the products he produced. From what I heard if he charged a reasonable hourly rate for the amount of work that went into each item he made then he would have had no customers due to the high cost but he made high quality products at an unrealistically cheap price and had more customers than he could keep up with and consequently two thirds of the people that did business with him thought he was an absolute champion while the other third never got what they paid for. Something along those lines anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts