Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sep 27th & 28th waroona/Harvey/Brunswick weekend Tag alongs welcome

So I'm looking out heading to Waroona Dam this month over the long weekend for 4x4 and camping 2 nights, just wondering if there is enough 4wding out there to keep a few blokes busy for the three days without repeating tracks? Or is there somewhere else with 2 hours of Perth with more 4by fun and campng you could recommend??

update

Ok so we have decided to head out to Waroona dam early Saturday (27th) morning and get out on the tracks and take it as it comes if everyone is still entertained by what Waroona has to offer we will set up camp, as a boys weekend have a few beers, cook up a good BBQ feed and spin some yarns.
In the morning we can decide weather to hang around Waroona or move on to Harvey or Brunswick (if we didn't already the day before) hit the tracks again and head home in the arvo on the Sunday. Either way it will be a great weekend had by all.

So far myself and a friend are going and will have a few mates in the car with us.
We aren't young douches bags but still enjoy some tinny's around a camp fire a good yarn and some spirited driving. We definitely won't be going out to get maggot and destroy our cars just a good boys weekend.

So anyone else interested in coming out?

·
Registered
nissan
1,792 Posts
Havnt spent much time around the waroona dam but your in the right area if you want lots of tracks! Explore either honeymoon road or beela road and you wont have any problems doing the same tracks twice.

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah sweet cheers duchman and yeah I'd love to head to Brunswick but I'm still really green and I think it would be a bit hard out

·
Registered
nissan
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep Sydo red my mind we have decided to go up to waroona dam early spend the day or until we get bored out there then either set up camp or head to Harvey or Brunswick n set up camp there then back on the tracks the next morning.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
262 Posts
im keen... wrote in the other post, dont know which is the current one haha

1 - 8 of 8 Posts