Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Part of the furniture around here
19,131 Posts
NRL isn't football. Putting one's body parts into orifices has been a long tradition of NRL. :p

Cheers

Ray

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
googling will tell you that I saw it on twitpic. Reference was 33e911 **WARNING ** NASTY PHOTO ** WARNING **

Raiders chant for next year...

This old man, he played one,
He played knick-knack on my thumb.
With a knick-knack, paddy whack,
Give a dog a bone,
This old man came rolling home

I've also heard that Sharks officials are also dumbfounded with a photo that is doing the rounds at their club.
The photo apparently shows one of their players crossing over the line to score a try.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Apparently he was just taking a drugs test; he got confused when they asked him to leave a sample in the lab!

·
Registered
797 Posts
If further proof were needed that rugby union is better than rugby league....I mean, outside of NZ, you never hear about Union players caught in the act of pestering animals.

(Sorry, New Zealanders, could not resist. Don't take me seriously, or feel free to shoot jokes you have about Yanks who live in Ukraine my way.)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Because Mrowka was feeling left out when farking goats in the Ukraine came so natural:hmm:And I don't share my sheep you can get your own:nono:

Otherwise yep:confused:
For my 200th post, I present you with this gem:

Other than the fact that I am not a Ukrainian, we molest pigs here in Ukraine. Pigs! Get it straight! Well, OK, also cows.

But bothering a goat would be perverted!

And union is still better than league.

·
Banned
75 Posts
I reckon it takes someone just as sick to look at that crap let alone do it. I haven't seen it nor am I going to! Don't know how this crap isn't deleted from a 4wd forum. Mustn't be a forum for [email protected],homos & animal lovers available.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts