Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m trying to install a egt probe and I have pulled the carpet back and I have found water around the wire harness any idea where it could be coming from it’s a 2013 model
Thanks Ron

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
From any grommet that isn't sealed properly, so shine a torch into the engine bay and visa versa to see any light.

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi
Check your rubber air con drain seal on the firewall....
That could be perished and leaking condensation back in..
Troy I have looked at all seals they all seam good there nice and soft. Don’t see an aircon drain

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
12,063 Posts
Have a read.

Your answer will be in here, somewhere.

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have a read.

Your answer will be in here, somewhere.
Thanks argen2 I’ll have a read
Is there meant to be a hose come out of what looks like a grommet for the aircon drain

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
Thanks argen2 I’ll have a read
Is there meant to be a hose come out of what looks like a grommet for the aircon drain
Take a pic of what ya talkin about. ;)

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Behind that coil is where the air con drains from but there is no pipe coming out of it it all filled up with water again after running the aircon for 5 min

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
Try here.

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Try here.

Foo
This is what I have on the in side I can’t see a drain hose

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
Found this on another site.

Hello,on the passenger side in the engine bay.The firewall curve to the bottom of the cab,at the top off the chassis rail you will find the outlet pipe.
Hope this help

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi foo
I need to find it from the inside so I can put it back where it’s meant to go. I have found where it is meant to exit the fire wall but it looks like nothing is there

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
This is the only thing that I've found so far. I don't have my Patrol anymore, so I can't check it out.

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the only thing that I've found so far. I don't have my Patrol anymore, so I can't check it out.

View attachment 516412

Foo
Hi foo
Thanks for that but mine is nothing like that. My drain hole is in line with the grommet for the wire harness to go through and that white box in the post above looks like it’s in front of it

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
22,280 Posts
I would think that the white box would be the holder of the condenser coil and water collector for the drain?

Foo

·
Registered
nissan
4,823 Posts
Stripped inside of ute for a tidy up and a bit better heat reduction, removed the factory sound deadening tar **** and found 2 x 10mm factory holes not sealed with anything more than sound deadening. That stuff does not seal so water was coming in underneath

1 - 20 of 23 Posts