Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok people,my 14 month old son Lincoln is playing with my 4x4 action mags and constantly saying....CAR...CAR. The problem is,out of all the mags,he keeps bringing me the same mag with a Jeep on the cover!!!!!! doesnt matter if i shuffle them around or flip that one face down,he always brings it back...... HOW DO I SHUT THIS BEHAVIOR DOWN!!!

Im thinking of hiding it where he cant get, it but im worried there is an underlying problem

any thoughts??

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
They do say it's genetic. Sure you're not hiding something?

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
At least it's a Wrangler not the yanks poor attempt at a copy of the GQ........the Cherokee.

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
Have you been dressing the little fella up in pink? :p

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Have you been dressing the little fella up in pink? :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Reminds me of my little bro - he used to get kitted up in a pink leotard and play with aladding and jasmin barbies ( he was only 5 or 6)! hhaaahahah. He now drives a hilux!

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Reminds me of my little bro - he used to get kitted up in a pink leotard and play with aladding and jasmin barbies ( he was only 5 or 6)! hhaaahahah. He now drives a hilux!

hahahah, what the?????? did he dress himself or did you do it to him?......deffinately twisted his mind if he drives a rollux

nissan patrol y60
433 Posts
id get picks of jeeps on there roof and on tow trucks and teech him that there a heep of **** lol

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
What you need to try is 'aversion therapy.' Find a pic of something he doesn't like and stick it to the page. I can't imagine what it might be but my kids hated the sight of my neighbour's wife. If I had the same problem I'd attach a pic of her to the Jeep.

·
Quickest Tyre Deflator On The Market
nissan
3,026 Posts
Ok people,my 14 month old son Lincoln is playing with my 4x4 action mags and constantly saying....CAR...CAR. The problem is,out of all the mags,he keeps bringing me the same mag with a Jeep on the cover!!!!!! doesnt matter if i shuffle them around or flip that one face down,he always brings it back...... HOW DO I SHUT THIS BEHAVIOR DOWN!!!

Im thinking of hiding it where he cant get, it but im worried there is an underlying problem

any thoughts??
Just get rid of the kid, find one that likes Nissans:D

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Actually, I think you have a 'minor' problem ;)

I'm with Ferret, fairer in the long run.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
hahahah, what the?????? did he dress himself or did you do it to him?......deffinately twisted his mind if he drives a rollux
Nah, he did it himself. He liked dress ups and the Aladdin cartoon - you know the one with Robin Williams as Genie?

he wants a patrol, but his missus wants a prado. I've told him I'll accept him for whatever life choices he makes ;) but Dad might be harder to convince (he's a hardened GQ TD42 owner).

·
Registered
nissan
645 Posts
I would burn the mag in front of him so that he can see it go up in smoke. (ok, maybe just the page)
My wife took a photo of my 2 year old in a Pajero... I deleted all evidence of it. It has never happened again.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
My three year old daughter recognises the toyota badge and says those people must be poor its p!ss funny coming froma a three year old.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts