Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1991 GQ LWB TD42 5 speed
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gday all. A couple of weeks ago I ordered 2 new tinted weather shields (see photos) from Motoquipe here in Adelaide however, I ordered the incorrect type for my vehicle. My GQ has electric windows and mirrors and these weather shields are made for the model with manual mirrors mounted on the doors. To make matters worse, Motoquipe will take them back but because the car is over 20 years old and these had to be specially made, it will cost me 70% of the purchase price plus freight just to return them. It's their policy which I did not know until yesterday. Obviously, I'm not sending them back what's the point. So they are up for sale to anyone who is in the market for 2 new tinted shields but as I said, has a GQ with manual mirrors mounted on the doors. All I'm asking for is what I paid for them which was $179.98 however I will pay for the postage to where ever you are. I have attached photos of the shields. They are unopened and now sealed back in the original box which was sent to me. These are not easy to come by so first in best dressed as the saying goes.
Cheers
Mick

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.