Sorry for being inactive since we signed up, but this should change now!
My name is Adam and I work at Manheim Car Auctions.
I thought I would start by introducing Manheim for those of you who have not heard of us. (Or you can skip my speal and check our website: Manheim Auctions)
Who are we?
• Australia’s largest provider of automotive auction services
• We hold weekly used car auctions for cars, damaged cars, trucks & machinery, motorcycles and marine
• Our Australian head office is based in Altona, Melbourne
• Manheim is owned by Cox Automotive, who own Autotrader in the US and a number of media companies
How to buy at auction?
• You can purchase from home through our Simulcast online bidding application or by attending a live auction in lane
• How to buy at Manheim auctions: https://youtu.be/53xlW9Du424
Where are we located?
• Manheim is located worldwide, however in Australia we are located in Major cities including, Melbourne, Sydney, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth, Newcastle, Brisbane, Townsville and Hobart
• Location Listing: Office & Auction Yard Locations - Manheim Auctions