Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Welcome to our new Moderator.

4K views 44 replies 17 participants last post by  Leethal 
#1 ·
I would like to welcome Leethal to the Moderation Team, please give him the support he needs during the transition, it will take a while for him to work out the complexities of the Moderation Panel.

Welcome Lee you will be a great addition to the Team.

#15 ·
#17 ·
No, nor will there be for simple spelling mistakes, as long as people are making an effort and not using Txt style replies all is good, I get P'd off by people who pick on simple grammar and spelling mistakes, and that from someone who gained honours in English at school, I've simply forgotten it :).

#21 ·
Good morning @Leethal, today is the first day of the rest of your life, how did it feel waking up this morning not only a "Dork' but also a 'Turtle'.

Plus people copying your your avatar, now that's flattery to the 9th degree, but yours is bigger than his.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

#23 ·
It’s actually my first free day in about 5 weeks, except you’ve lobbed a bucket of big kid responsibility on my shoulders haha!

I’d better start googling turtles and attempt to understand their characteristics a little more :D

#31 ·
He did try but I'm very persuasive :rolleyes:.

@Leethal, always remember that without a turtle team the masses wouldn't have a forum to whinge on. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

#38 ·
****, there goes another good forum.
Maybe the Pajero forum will take me back.
I thought the moderators had standards. :shock: ...... :badidea: ...... :crazy: ...... :sad: ...... :rofl: ...... :sorry: ...... :cheers:
:toothmis:

Welcome aboard mate. :cup:

Reactions: Leethal
#45 ·
Never short of a kind word Thrash, I'd expect nothing less from a geriatric has-been safety squeeze, my appreciation is heartfelt and without limit.

I mean that in the nicest, most respectful way.

:loser:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.