Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
What a f#*%*ing joke.

Im also reading this morning a school here on the gold coast wants to ban kids hugging

·
Registered
419 Posts
I don't like hugging pigs either.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,781 Posts
Dear Mr xxxxxxxx

ELC is a truly global brand, which means we need to be aware of the full range of customer expectations and cultural differences. The decision to remove the pig from our Goosefeather farm set was taken in reaction to customer feedback in some parts of the world.

We recognise that pigs are familiar farm animals - especially for our UK customers. Taking on board all the customer feedback, we have taken the decision to reinstate the pig and to no longer sell the set in those international markets where it might create an issue. Any customers who have bought Goosefeather Farm in the last few months will be able to order a pig free of charge to complete their set via our website in the coming weeks.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Kind Regards

Early Learning Centre

------- Original Message --------

To: Metafaq redirect email address <[email protected]>;

Subject: General Query

It's too bad I read this article Plastic pig banned from UK toy set for religious reasons | News.com.au Why not let parents remove the pig if they don't want it? Unbelievable.

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

Why not replace the Pig with a Terrorist for the Muslim countries ? If Bacon is bad but killing innocent people is fine that should make them happy in this P C world.

Regards B M

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,781 Posts
Why not let the Muslims and Jews remove the non real plastic pig before handing the not real farm to the kid???? I never actually saw a "Farm" in Muslim countries....

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
This might explain it better.

YouTube - Muslim Demographics

feel free to remove the link if i have violated any rules. Im not being racist, its just facts and figures.

Feel free to make your own judgement.

·
Registered
nissan
72 Posts
I dont get it. Its not even a pig. Its a piece of plastic moulded to look like a pig. Seriously, some people have way to much time on their hands. Its not like they are selling the set with a big slab of bacon.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Im going to buy 3 pigs
1 for the kids to take to school for show and tell
1 Im going to walk along licking to OFFEND people
1 Im goign to cut up and make bacon sangas for the kids for the next 3years for their lunches.

Some McDonalds in Melbourne you cannot buy a Bacon and Egg McMuffin... they look at you funny when you say I WANT BACON ON MINE...

edit:
12:30:30 PM) Raymond: thats like dubai
12:31:04 PM) Raymond: but at least they have a section walled off in most supermarkets with a big sign saying "Non-muslims only"
12:31:27 PM) Raymond: should start a national bacon day on facebook :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Try this for alternate statistics.

YouTube - Muslim Demographics: The Truth

Nothing like a bit of lies, damned lies and statistics =xenophobia :roll:

I'm not an apologist for Muslims...they can look after themselves quite well and do. I grew up with all the Catholic Vs Protestant bull**** in the 50s and 60s. That was a waste of O2 for this country and so is the current bull****. HTFU and get over it!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
338 Posts
What are they doing buying western toys off infedels anyway.Maybe they should stop wearing american clothes too:ranting:

·
Registered
nissan patrol
3,907 Posts
Some McDonalds in Melbourne you cannot buy a Bacon and Egg McMuffin... they look at you funny when you say I WANT BACON ON MINE...
Is that true, thats ridiculous, if so it will continue through and could become australia wide just because a Moslem or 2 whinged:(

·
Registered
Nissan GUII 3L Patrol
388 Posts
Is that true, thats ridiculous, if so it will continue through and could become australia wide just because a Moslem or 2 whinged:(
Yep it's true and not just Mc D. Kfc in flemington .... No bacon.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts