Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

What cheeses you off

994K views 26K replies 285 participants last post by  rgren2 
#1 ·
I'm interested in listening to what cheeses you off!

#25,701 ·
#25,702 ·
Just noticed. This is where his dog plsses. 🤬🤬🤬 Wonder who will have to fix this. 🤬🤬🤬 None of the other stirrups have any problems.
Plant Wood Road surface Asphalt Trunk

• Sad
Reactions: Marko_SJ
#25,703 ·
Ended up elbows deep in leaf blower which is strange because it's been stone reliable for about 10 years.

Carb was clean internally, like spotless, air filter not too good and degrading but hadn't entered intake.

Drained tank and filter which were both spotless.

Had good blue spark, didn't appear to be flooded or dry.

In the end the muffler was plugged. I think I should make that the first thing I check on small engines going forward 🙄

#25,704 ·
Was caught with that on a lawnmower. Just recently I went to blow out the filters on a vacuum cleaner. Thought the dog had unplugged it, beat my way through the cycads to get to the power point. Not this time, (the day before he’d unplugged the other cord). Mud wasp had plugged up the nozzle on the air blowing hand piece. 🙄🤣🤣

#25,705 ·
Was caught with that on a lawnmower. Just recently I went to blow out the filters on a vacuum cleaner. Thought the dog had unplugged it, beat my way through the cycads to get to the power point. Not this time, (the day before he’d unplugged the other cord). Mud wasp had plugged up the nozzle on the air blowing hand piece. 🙄🤣🤣
Yeah had a MS180 do the same previously.

Coked up the spark arrestor and wouldn't run right. Those small exhausts are a bugger for it I think.

#25,706 ·
Busted two nuts, or found two busted nuts today.😖😖😖 One on the boat trailer (only one like this), the other in my ensuite. The broken plastic bit locks the mixer in.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Tread Wood

Tap Plumbing fixture Sink Bathroom sink Black

Hood Wood Nickel Automotive design Metal