Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

19981 - 20000 of 20026 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts
Only place he can smoke his wacky, shed is out of bounds.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,355 Posts
Just found out owners of our house are selling.
So looks like we will be moving by christmas time, oh yay.

Now gotta find another rental. Will admit we have had it really good with our landlords, dreading having to go through agents again.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,426 Posts
Just found out owners of our house are selling.
So looks like we will be moving by christmas time, oh yay.

Now gotta find another rental. Will admit we have had it really good with our landlords, dreading having to go through agents again.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
That sucks big time. 😢

Foo

Reactions: Heavensent

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #19,984
.space their stupid one off email address system is the majority of what our over 400 per month spammers, mostly out of germany, use. Friggin pain in the arse. A pox on all of them.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,426 Posts
Wife’s watching Little Women on tv and I’m expected to sit and be quiet.
Shoot me now !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That's just not right, it should be "vertically challenged and persons. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I'm offended by that, because it should be gender and height neutral 😇

Foo

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,659 Posts
Wake up and the wind forecast has got worse.... Still going but was hoping it would be a bit nicer since i'm going for a look in a shipping channel. Don't really want to fall off in there. :LOL:

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,426 Posts
I wonder when the police will finally acknowledge that we have a gang problem that is growing bigger by the year? Forking Sudanese gangs in Brisbane are now the next bunch of arse wipes to start publicly fighting in the streets! 🤬🤬

Foo

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,328 Posts
They are a big problem here too Foo..
My uncle was a copper in Melbourne and had plenty of trouble with them. The usually pick on the asians because they wont fight back.
He said if you goot one on their own though, they were as weak as plss.

·
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,328 Posts
They will never stop it Foo, nor do they want too..
Crime would be the biggest money making business in Aus atm now tourism is wellington booted..
Could you imagine how many people would be out of work if they stopped crime.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,659 Posts
Just saw on the news they are opening up our border to ACT/NSW.. Great just what we need those disease ridden hicks bringing their corona here!

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,227 Posts
So our flights from work always have a couple of seats reserved for medical emergencies, just in case.

So here I am at home, after scoring an aforementioned seat.

Toothache. Never once in my life did I ever think I’d rather have a kidney stone, but I’m calling it.

Before Covid, I was supposed to have a root canal done next time home from work. Never had one before, but I’ve never heard them talked up or recommended by anyone. Then there was Covid, and since it wasn’t urgent as I was not in any pain, it got postponed. You know how it is with dentists... why put it off ‘til next week if you can put it off ‘til next month? So I procrastinated until I acquired a round tuit.

Saturday arvo it decided to remind me. Sunday it made itself crystal clear and last night I woke up about 10.30pm pretty much ready to stab myself in the eye.

So I saw the nurse to ask if could have some panadeine forte, I already had them in my just in case supplies (they certainly won’t supply them) but if I got a random D&A test this week it would show up as opiates, so I wanted it on the record. By lunch time, I was in that much pain and four fortes took half an hour to kick in and only knocked the edge of it for an hour and a half. That left me with another four (only 8 to start with up there) to last until next plane..... on Friday if not today.

Four days, with a toothache that could be getting worse, and no pain killers. Stuff the money, went back to the nurse and here I am. Had the other four tablets at the airport, this time only lasted 45 minutes. This throbbing pain in the whole left lower jaw is almost unbearable, I would definitely wish it on my worst enemy.

Dentist tomorrow morning, I’m worried they’ll say it’s infected so we can’t touch it until you’ve had antibiotics to clear it up. Stuff that, I want the pain gone. Rip the f$&#er out, whatever.

Well, more tablets and a couple of sleeping pills should hopefully knock me out til the morning, stuff the liver I’ll worry about that later 😎

·
06 Td42ti cab chassis
15,328 Posts
Had an eye tooth like that once, not good..sorry to hear old chap.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
9,771 Posts
It’s 11 pm and as like every night, that’s when our resident come out of his room and starts to make a mess in the kitchen. Usually it’s been cleaned up before he comes out, which really cheeses me off !!!
Guaranteed in the morning it will be a mess out there with half eaten food everywhere
I know someone i would love to stab in the eye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,471 Posts
You think the pain is bad now, nothing compared to the pain in the wallet you're about to get. My old boss was from Iran & it was cheaper for him to go back there & get his dentist brother to do it than get it done here.

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,227 Posts
It will be worth it Woolley.

If he just gives me antibiotics for now, I’m going to ask (if it’s not out of line to ask?) if he can stick in the needles you get for a filling, the hour or so of relief will be worth a million bucks I reckon.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts
I recently was offered root canal, nah, just take the sucker out. Relief was almost immediate. Bit hard to drink rum with one side of your face numb. I managed though.
Good luck with the dentist. 👍

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,161 Posts
Oh, my dentist was a cute Irish Lass who cradled my head in her bosom whilst removing the nasty tooth.
That was pleasant.

19981 - 20000 of 20026 Posts