Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

20181 - 20200 of 20229 Posts

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,319 Posts
My young bloke thinks the washing line is a wardrobe.

Just gets off what he’s about to wear and leaves the rest strategically distributed between all the lines so I can’t hang sheets without taking his chit off.

Had a gutfull and fixed it, he took some work pants off the line a few weeks ago, so I took all the rest of his load off and chucked it in the bin.

When he found out I put on my innocent face and said ‘well you only grabbed one thing so I thought the rest must be rubbish’, to which I added, ‘just like I will assume on each similar occasion from this day forward’.

It takes a while for him to understand that such acts on my behalf cost ME nothing, and HE has the entire choice as to whether or not he incurs any expense.

Simples.

Oh, and dkrill, there’s no point Troy buying more baskets, I strongly suspect that would just mean that he’d eventually have 20 or 30 baskets outside and still none inside, at which point he would eventually trip out and fly into an apoplectic rage.

Every dog has his day.

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,434 Posts
And dkrill, there’s no point Troy buying more baskets, I strongly suspect that would just mean that he’d eventually have 20 or 30 baskets outside and still none inside, at which point he would eventually trip out and fly into an apoplectic rage.
Probably, but it would be funny to watch him rage posting about it on here. Because he's not brave enough to complain to his missus.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,905 Posts
Another thing she does that annoys the crap out of me.
She'll put on a load of washing at night and leave it there until the morning, then she'll put it in a basket and leave it on the floor so I either trip over it and break my neck or I go hang it out before someone else trips and breaks their neck..
And by this time the clothes are starting to stink a little because they have been sitting in the washer damp all bloody night..

Grrrrrr ........... Its hard to find a good woman that does everything..

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,761 Posts
Filth..

Can't you smell the mould when you put the clothes on?

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,905 Posts
I put it back in and wash it again when she does that.. she's slowly coming around to not do that anymore..
She hasn't done it for a while. But I'm waiting for it though...

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,905 Posts
Not only do I like my cloths washed properly, and I do like the odd splash of nice smelling fabric softener in the mix too..
But she doesn't buy it ...
As I said.. it's hard to find that perrrfect woman..😉

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,319 Posts
Leave HER stuff damp for a couple of days on the sly... let her wear it all stinky.

It’s the only way to teach members of your household, I find.

·
Every dog has his day
nissan
18,319 Posts
Who on here uses fabric softener????
I must admit if I see it there I whack a bit in. No idea if it makes any different, I suspect not. The old explorers, boardies and fave hoodie seem the same to me.

When I had two huskies years ago I used to wash them with wool mix with built in softener as their coat is more wool than hair, and they came out very fluffy and pretty smelling haha!

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,710 Posts
Reactions: Marko_SJ
20181 - 20200 of 20229 Posts