Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

20301 - 20320 of 20392 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
15,910 Posts
Sea cucumbers that aren't really sea cucumbers..

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,364 Posts
When your shares are looking really good for the day and the ASX goes down half an hour after open and stays down...

Who’s calling it as a Chinese hack attack??? 😇

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,364 Posts
4DS got a rocket up it’s arse today Grumpy, I’ve patiently sat on my position there for three years and it’s finally making its move. I hope whatever you’re chasing didn’t take a leap today while you couldn’t log on!

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,958 Posts
4DS got a rocket up it’s arse today Grumpy, I’ve patiently sat on my position there for three years and it’s finally making its move. I hope whatever you’re chasing didn’t take a leap today while you couldn’t log on!
I have made some carefully researched buys in the slump,and all but one are going well,but that one was bought as a long term prospect. We own WGX,LYC,GXY and FMG these are the stars,over 40% increase average,NAB is doing ok too.The one I want to buy is an old star who lost it's shine but has been lurking in the shadows,and latest drilling results look very good.I am not divulging the name to influence anyone as I am taking the chance on my research,if it falls flat,no-one else looses on my advise. But here's a clue,Twiggy has an interest I believe ;)

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,364 Posts
I have made some carefully researched buys in the slump,and all but one are going well,but that one was bought as a long term prospect. We own WGX,LYC,GXY and FMG these are the stars,over 40% increase average,NAB is doing ok too.The one I want to buy is an old star who lost it's shine but has been lurking in the shadows,and latest drilling results look very good.I am not divulging the name to influence anyone as I am taking the chance on my research,if it falls flat,no-one else looses on my advise. But here's a clue,Twiggy has an interest I believe ;)
Ha! I got shafted by GXY and bailed out about a year ago. Should have stayed on, but you know what they say about hindsight. BRN is another good one, in AI field, went from 3c in March to 97c in September before a retrace. I got on that horse at 19c so happy with where it’s headed. IVR and EXR also worth a good look 👍

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gq
1,958 Posts
Ha! I got shafted by GXY and bailed out about a year ago. Should have stayed on, but you know what they say about hindsight. BRN is another good one, in AI field, went from 3c in March to 97c in September before a retrace. I got on that horse at 19c so happy with where it’s headed. IVR and EXR also worth a good look 👍
You don't loose till you sell,sometimes the old sphincter clench and hang on is the answer, 🙈 (y) there are a couple I looked at and chickened,one more than doubled,the other was flat.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
The tenants new pup had decided that the veggie garden is the place to shlt. No more veggies are coming out of there now. 🤯🤬🤬🤬

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,316
'Just Saying', Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Just like people saying 'Moving Forward' at meetings.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
“You know what I mean.” Is it a statement or question or just a filler.

Reactions: Leethal and Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
Reactions: rgren2
20301 - 20320 of 20392 Posts