Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

20341 - 20360 of 20392 Posts

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
So, you can 'hear' keyboards from across Australia, I'm impressed.
He's like T-roy, he's special.

Foo

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yeti's Beast

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20,342

·
Registered
1989 GQ TD42 wagon
2,492 Posts
Got up this morning with 3 things on the to do list. Achieved exactly none of them (albeit one was unavoidable and not my fault) after a day out and about doing stuff.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,083 Posts
Woke up this morning in the lounge after falling asleep watching tv last night
Got up, cleaned the kitchen, put in a load of washing, replaced 3 fly screens, washed the ute , went to Bunnings, RSPCA, and Petbarn
Daughter and her BF are cooking dinner for us
So yep nothing to complain about
That cheeses me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2005 Patrol ZD30 DI
97 Posts
What should have been a 30 minute job replacing the front pads ended up taking a full 24 hours. The guide pins were completely seized so I couldn't refit the caliper with the new pads in.
It took overnight soaking in penetrating oil plus a blowtorch to get them moving again.
They are fitted now but I've ordered new guide pins and sleeves and will replace them shortly before they seize again.

Nothing is ever bloody simple.

Out of interest, how should the old sleeves come out, are they secured in any particular manner?

·
Registered
nissan patrol
7,411 Posts
What a bloody week.
First old tenants of new house didnt clean house properly, then realestate agent siad they wouldnt get acleaner in till mid next week.
So sat morning got in with friends who own new house to get it cleaned up.
This is after hell of a friday night shift.

Then finally get in and start moving and measuring where furniture will go.

So our bed set wont fit, fridge wont fit either.
So need to organise all new ones.
Then both coffee machine and washing machine start packing it in, yep all on sunday.
Then gate at new house gets caught by wind and brakes apart....only access to back of house where we need to move everything in through.
So mondays jobs.
Pick up new fridge, fix gate.

All this ontop of highly emotional kids

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1998 2.8GU wagon
2,565 Posts
Was supposed to get a couple of new ceiling fans fitted & new aircon in the bedroom last Tuesday. They rang in the morning saying they had a couple of guys off sick, so re-scheduled for this afternoon. Got a call from him this morning asking if everything was still OK for Wednesday WTF, you're supposed to do it today, No, I've got you down for Wednesday morning. :mad::mad::mad:

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,812 Posts
Fishing comp this weekend being postponed until next weekend due to covid.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
No wonder the hose had pressure in it, it was left turned on. FFS, it’s a quarter turn tap with a lock point. Is it difficult to clip the handle to the lock off. 🙄

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,947 Posts
No wonder the hose had pressure in it, it was left turned on. FFS, it’s a quarter turn tap with a lock point. Is it difficult to clip the handle to the lock off. 🙄
Are there instructions stating this? :unsure: 🤣 😇

Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Are there instructions stating this? :unsure: 🤣 😇

Foo
Easy as changing gears with a split box and two speed diff. 😉

Reactions: Foo

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Early ‘70’s was asked to drive an Acco, two sticks and a knob on one of the sticks. Only used one stick and that made lots of bad noises whilst driving around Cairns. 🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2018 Mazda BT50 Dual cab
10,083 Posts
No wonder the hose had pressure in it, it was left turned on. FFS, it’s a quarter turn tap with a lock point. Is it difficult to clip the handle to the lock off.
Get a normal tap ffs

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Get a normal tap ffs

Costs too much in overtightning the washers. I replaced it twice, yep reseated it.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
19,812 Posts
Went to bed at 20:30 because i have to get up at 03:30 to head down to the Coorong for a comp tomorrow. But i'm awake already and can't sleep because it's to hot.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,821 Posts
Went to bed at 20:30 because i have to get up at 03:30 to head down to the Coorong for a comp tomorrow. But i'm awake already and can't sleep because it's to hot.
Have a cold shower. 🙄😉

20341 - 20360 of 20392 Posts